Rhythm combines superior service with our advanced technology platform to help practices, hospitals, and health systems monitor patients with cardiovascular disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and other health issues.
Founded by clinicians with decades of experience, we make it easier to deliver better care and increase revenue.
Remote monitoring with heart.
Rhythm’s remote monitoring programs and our experienced clinical and engagement teams help you deliver better outcomes for your patients without burdening your own staff.
Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM)
For patients with implantable cardiac devices, our solutions provide insights and alerts, all within broader clinical context, so you can quickly and easily make more informed clinical decisions.
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
Our RPM solution helps you stay connected with higher risk patients by combining data from cellularly-connected devices, such as weight scales and blood pressure cuffs, and expert clinical support. This improves your ability to manage these patients without increasing your workload.
Remote monitoring, made easy.
- Patient identification, onboarding, and engagement
- Device management and patient training
- Continuous monitoring
- Connectivity resolution
- Real-time alerts
- Intuitive clinical and operational reporting
- Advanced analytics
- Automated image processing
- Bi-directional EHR integration
- Industry-leading security standards
- Increased fee-for-service reimbursements
- More time in your schedule for high-acuity visits
- Enhanced outcomes lead to better value-based reimbursements
- Better scheduling compliance and billing guidance to boost overall reimbursements
Retention and scale
- Designated point person and patient engagement team
- Ongoing reviews to ensure maximum engagement
- Outreach and onboarding of newly eligible patients
Rhythm by the numbers
Rhythm provides seamless and efficient care, ensuring the patient remains the priority. Their solutions have increased my bottom line by giving me a clear vision of billing for my professional services.—Steven T. Tee, MDCardiologist, Hyattsville, MD
The accuracy of the interpretations is extremely high and that has helped us build a great level of trust in Rhythm.Luigi Di Biase, MD, PhDHead of Electrophysiology, Montefiore Medical Center
We now have peace of mind that if something is wrong, we’re going to catch it.Cindy L. Welch, RNSenior Director of Clinical Operations, Dignity Health Medical Group-Golden Empire Cardiology